About College

D.A.V. (P.G.) College (Established in 1956)

D.A.V. (P.G.) College is the prominent college of District Bulandshahr. It was established in 1956 with undergraduate classes in Arts Faculty. Dr. M.S. Natrajan was the first Principal of this prestigious college and Shri Hazarilal Garg was the first Secretary of the Managing Committee. With the passage of time, this college progressed and in July 1959 postgraduate classes in Arts faculty started. Gradually, Science faculty in P.G. also started. In 2012, Commerce faculty in UG also came in existence. More than three thousand regular students are studying in this sixty years old institution. Research facility in most of the P.G. subjects of Arts and Science is also a praise- worthy academic achievement of the college.

There are 40 regular teaching posts in the college as per U.P. Government provisions. Presently, the college has one central Library having 70 thousand books and more than fifty research journals. In addition to it, the college has its own indoor hall of Badminton, Table Tennis outdoor game facilities with Basket Ball Court, Handball groung, Vollyball, Kabaddi & Broad jump pit. College has its own 400mt, standard track.

Presently, Prof. Vikas Sharma is the Principal of the college. Shri. Arun Kumar Garg is honouring the position of Secretary of the Managing Committee.